HUL & CNBC-TV18 present L.I.M.E. 10 an inter B-school marketing and business challenge to give students an opportunity to stretch their imagination and write the future!
India’s premier B-School students from the below 18 institutes:
1. IIM Ahmedabad
2. IIM Bangalore
3. IIM Calcutta
4. IIM Lucknow
5. IIM Kozhikode
6. IIM Indore
7. Indian School of Business
8. XLRI Jamshedpur
9. SPJIMR Mumbai
10. FMS Delhi
11. JBIMS Mumbai
12. NITIE Mumbai
13. IIFT Delhi
14. MDI Gurgaon
15. SIBM Pune
16. NMIMS Mumbai
17. MICA Ahmedabad
18. IMT Ghaziabad
This contest is open to all first and second year students from these institutes irrespective of
WILD CARD ENTRIES
The success of L.I.M.E. over the past few years has catapulted our initiative to another level. We have received an overwhelming number of requests to expand the number of colleges that can participate in L.I.M.E. Thus, to make L.I.M.E. truly competitive and encourage participation of B-Schools students across the country, we introduced a concept called the ‘Wild Card Entry’ in
the third edition of L.I.M.E. and will be continuing with the same tradition this year. Like in the past, a marketing challenge will be given to students who will then enter the competition directly in the semi-finals on equal grounds with the other 18 B-Schools.
Students who register for the Wild Card Entry will have access to one exclusive HUL Case Study.
Of all the entries received in this section, HUL reserves the rights to shortlist 6 teams. These teams will then come to the HUL Campus/CNBC-TV18 Studio in Mumbai for presentations and the top 2 teams will enter the semi-finals along with campus finalists from the 18 B-Schools.
L.I.M.E. FOR STUDENTS GOING ON EXCHANGE
Students going on exchange programs can register for L.I.M.E. provided they register as part of a 3-member team, in which not more than one member is going on an exchange.
- Students must register in team of 3
- HUL & CNBC-TV18 reserve the right to check the validity
of the registration information submitted at any point of time
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
- Modification of team post registration will not be allowed.
REGISTRATION AND CASE STUDY ALLOCATION
- Teams can register either on Unilever Diaries Facebook page or on Dare2Compete
- Case study will be released for all institutes along with the timelines on our Facebook page
ROUND 1 – CASE LANDING
- An HUL representative will visit the campus to launch the case challenge
- All case briefs and mentor video clips can be downloaded from our Facebook page
- Post case landing, each team will get a period of 3-4 weeks to perform research, analysis and come up with a one-slider
- Idea on a slide – One slider succinctly presenting the team’s solution
- Teams are requested to upload the same on the Unilever Facebook Page
ELIMINATION: ROUND 1A – HUL EVALUATION
- HUL team will evaluate the submissions from each institute
- The jury will then shortlist the 5 best entries (to be declared on the Instagram page) to represent the institute in the campus round
ELIMINATION: ROUND 1B – CAMPUS ROUND
- The 5 shortlisted teams (per college) will be required to present their detailed PPT to the jury comprising of senior leaders from HUL, CNBC-TV18 and the Campus marketing faculty
- The jury will evaluate the performance based on the 7 mins presentation + 3 mins Q&A and a 30 seconds video or any prototype relevant to the case solution (optional)
- The campus round will be manged by CNBC-TV18 and will be conducted on campus at a mutually convenient date and time, keeping the academic schedule in mind
ROUND 2 – SEMI FINALS
- Each team will be assigned a mentor to assist for the semi-final presentations
- A power point presentation
- 30 secs video (optional) (format: mpeg)
- Any prototype relevant to the case (optional)
1. Teams are requested to share the same with the L.I.M.E. team (details to be shared later)
ELIMINATION: ROUND 2A – JURY EVALUATION
- The winning teams from all 18 B-Schools and top 2 wildcard teams will be invited to present to a special jury at the CNBC-TV18 Studio/ HUL Campus in Mumbai
- The jury will evaluate the performance based on the 7 mins presentation + 3 mins Q&A
- The travel and stay for each of the semi-finalists teams will be provided
- The final presentation will be a 20 mins long interaction per team
(5 mins presentation + 15 mins Q&A)
- The 4 Finalist teams will present to the final jury consisting of the most revered names in India Inc. Advertising & Marketing specialists and academicians
- The HUL Category Heads, Marketing Managers and Faculty members who mentored the top teams would be invited to attend the Grand Finale
- The auditors will collate the final score and the final results will be declared on the same day
- Campus Rounds: The winning team will be awarded a cash prize of INR 1,00,000 and each member will be fast-tracked to the prelim interview round of the Unilever Future Leaders Programme to be a Management Trainee (Sales & Marketing) for 2nd year students and Unilever Internship Leadership Programme (Sales & Marketing) for 1st year students during campus placements
- Grand Finale winners: The winning team in the Grand Finale wins a grand prize of INR 10,00,000
- A cash prize of INR 3,50,000 would be awarded to the 1st runner up team, INR 2,00,000 to the 2nd runner up team and INR 1,50,000 to the 3rd runner up team.
- The Winning team would also win a ticket to the global Unilever case study competition-Unilever Future Leaders’ League
All Timelines & Deadlines at all stages will be updated on the Unilever Dairies India Facebook page.
Results for each of the L.I.M.E. rounds will be shared exclusively on Unilever Dairies India Instagram page.